Barbara and I had an outstanding dinner tonight from Tavolo, with lots of leftovers:
- chef’s burrata with basil pesto, prosciutto, grape tomatoes, parmesan & parsley crumb, and vincotto;
- seafood fregola with shrimp, mussels, tomato broth, and garlic butter;
- confit duck leg with house sausage, kale & black lentils, and cranberry vanilla gastrique;
- polenta alla Icarus with madeira braised mushrooms, and parmesan cheese;
- fettuccine shrimp scampi with garlic butter, tomatoes, scallions, and lemon; and
- flourless chocolate cake with whipped cream.